- August 12, 2019
- Posted by: amitmadrid
- Category: Business Analytics
Analytics has been playing a crucial role in the world of technology. It is the fastest growing trend that has been dominating each world. India has a fair share of the growth, world is witnessing today. Let’s take a dig.
India’s rapidly growing pool of advanced analytics talent has helped it to become an industry leader worldwide. If the right focus on talent development is given along with government support, India could be a serving source of the numbers of talent. Top business analytics institute in Delhi also see a great future in analytics. Like it has been the reliable provider of sophisticated analytical services to the companies, it can serve for the world as well.
If reports of experts to be believed, nowadays, two trends are playing important role in amplifying the talent pool in India.
- First of them is undergraduate and graduate degree holders whose programmes of study focus on data and analytics skills will carry on to join the workforce in growing numbers. When we talk about undergraduates, we are indicating to students with backgrounds of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Augmenting that is country’s deep rooted ecosystem in information technology, especially in the field of programming and systems integration. Outsourcing organizations and the India IT centres of global companies has many suitable candidates for gaining knowledge of business analytics courses in Delhi and learning new advanced analytics skills.
Nowadays, various Indian analytics firms have made a notable presence in the market. If global reports to be believed than till now, the US remained as the major source of advanced analytics-skilled talent, but in the coming time, much of the growth will happen outside the US.
The only thing which is holding back India’s potential as a global source of analytics is security norms and data privacy. Therefore, we need norms and laws to safeguard consumer data with strong enforcement from banks of India.
The report also revealed that the country must create a regulatory framework which establishes Indian organizations as not just talented but also most trustworthy. With new data protection rules in countries like Europe and California, India has a chance to take it forward by setting standards for data use and curation, and the delivery of analytics.
At a business analytics institute in Delhi, you learn that the first step is to adopt data security protocols for analytics industry, in sync with the government. It is better to adopt standards and certification to decrease the risk of data misuse and privacy breaches.
Four Key Job Roles
Though an effective advanced analytics talent pool encompasses eight key roles, but four of them are actually making up for around 70% of a typical advanced analytics team. If you are attending business analytics courses in Delhi, you must be aware of these four key roles:
When it comes to hiring Data Architect, organization look for someone to build, optimize and maintain conceptual as well as logical database models. It is good if candidate has hands-on experience with SQL and Oracle. Ideally, you should be familiar with predictive analysis besides data visualization techniques and by using relevant tools like Tableau and R.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop database solutions that further ensure that company information is stored securely and effectively.
Besides, learning from a reputed business analytics institute in Delhi, the main responsibilities of a Data Architect include:
- Developing database solutions to store, project and retrieve the information about company
- Installing and then configuring information systems to make sure its functionality
- Analysing structural needs for new software and applications
- Migrating data from legacy systems to advanced solutions
- Optimize new as well as current database systems
- Coordinating with the Data Science department to find out future requirements
- Provide consistent operational support for MIS or Management Information Systems
Data Scientist is someone who is expected to analyse large quani s of raw information to find patterns that will assist improving the company. If you are doing business analytics courses in Delhi, then you already have an idea that a person should be able build data products to extract relevant business insights.
In this role, candidate should be highly analytical with a knack for math and statistics. Critical thinking as well as problem-solving skills are also a mandate to interpret data. A passion for machine-learning and research is a plus for this role.
A data scientist assists company analyse trends to make better and informed decisions.
His major responsibilities include:
- Undertake data collection, pre-processing of data and analysis
- Building models to deal with business problems
- Find out valuable data sources as well as automate collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyse large amounts of information to identify trends and patterns
- Collaborating with engineering professionals and product development teams
Simply put in words, the data professionals who make the big data infrastructure read to be analysed by Data Scientists, are the data engineer. business analytics institute in Delhi suggests that the essential skills for this job role requires knowledge of Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Data streaming, NoSQL, SQL and programming.
They are software engineers who are responsible for:
- Designing building, integrating data from different resources
- Managing big data
- Writing complex queries and ensure it is accessible
- Optimizing the performance of their organization’s big data ecosystem
- Running some ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) on top of big datasets
- Creating big data warehouses a can be used for reporting
- Focus more on the design and architecture
Machine Learning Engineer
Artificial intelligence serves as the goal of a machine learning engineer. After opting business analytics courses in Delhi, you can say that they are basically computer programmers, but their concentration goes beyond particular programming machines to perform various tasks.
- Perform computations and work with the algorithms for programming
- They create programs that will help machines to take action without direction
- They program services to identify a specific person’s requirements.
- Sophisticated programming