BECOME A CERTIFIED BIG DATA HADOOP PROFESSIONAL 4.5/5(based on 500+ reviews)
Big Data Hadoop Programme
Big Data is a term that represents vast amount of unstructured data, while Hadoop is a collection of frameworks that can store , process and manage big data. Hadoop is an open source technology. Hadoop has the ability to store as well as process bulks of data in any format. With data volumes going larger day by day with the evolution of social media, considering this technology is really, really important.
What will make you an expert in Big Data Hadoop?
Our classroom programmes are carefully crafted for students of all backgrounds and experiences.
Learn from Experts
Our Trainers come with a lot of experience and have proven expertise in the domain they teach.
Our stress is always on the Practical experience in our Training Programmes.
We have designed assignments in such a manner that it will complement your classroom study.
We all have heard that ‘Practice makes a man perfect’. We’ll ensure that you practice enough.
Earn a certificate
Complete the Programme and earn an Industry accepted Certificate. Boost your Career with the Certificate!
Big Data Hadoop course highlights!
- Why Hadoop and Hadoop fundamental concepts
- Deep understanding of MapReduce and HDFS concepts
- Hadoop cluster planning and initial configuration
- Installation and deployment of Hadoop
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programme
- Complete understanding of HBase the Hadoop Database
- Understand Data loading techniques using sqoop and flume
- Understanding of various Hadoop concepts like Hue, Zookeeper,Cloudera manager, Impala etc.
- Perform Data Analytics on real-time projects like Facebook and Twitter
- Understand Data Analytics through Hive
Components of Big Data Hadoop
Q & A
WHO CAN JOIN BIG DATA HADOOP PROGRAMME?
Hadoop involves numerous concepts and modules including HDFS, Map-Reduce, SQOOP, HBASE, PIG, HIVE and ZOOKEEPER. These multiple Hadoop tools are used for the purpose of processing high volume, high variety and high velocity of data to produce value. Having Hadoop certification course qualification ensures you to expect a great career. To pursue the Hadoop programme, you require possessing good analytical skills and hands on experience in Core Java. However, people from different career choices can join the Big Data Hadoop course to explore more rewarding job opportunities.
- Acquiring Hadoop skills can be really helpful for people with higher position to make a better decision for their organization. Management Professionals or Managers, who are willing to implement the latest technologies in their organization, to deal with the current as well as upcoming challenges of data management.
- Nowadays, IT is the most popular career field which offers multiple opportunities to have a rewarding career for even fresher. Any Graduate or Post-Graduate student, who is aspiring to have a rewarding career in the modern technologies in IT.
- Software Engineers, who are engaged in ETL/Programming and discovering the wonderful job opportunities in Hadoop. Learning Hadoop can help software professionals to expect a higher salary.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS JOB ROLES IN BIG DATA HADOOP?
Hadoop professionals are expected to explore and analyze various forms of data and then they create useful information which organizations around the world are highly seeking. There are various job titles as well as opportunities available for Hadoop Developers.
Following job titles will assist you make the right decision by helping you select the desired job title as a Hadoop Expert. Not only technology companies are offering Hadoop jobs but all kinds of organizations including retail companies, banks, financial firms and even healthcare companies also offer.
- Hadoop Developer: A professional Hadoop Developer performs tasks related to actual cording or programming of numerous kinds of Hadoop applications. This role is similar to of a Software Developer.
- Hadoop Architect: Big Data Architects take care of traditional data processing problems from various lenses using different tools.
- Data Scientist: They solve the hardest data problems a company might face. They are skilled in automating ways of gathering and analyzing data.
- Data Visualizer: A visualizer is better understood as a creative thinker in simple words who comprehends User Interface design. He possesses other visualizations skills like typography, visual art design and user experience design.
- Data Analyst: They mainly translate numbers into readable business data, whether its market research, sales figures, logistics or transportation costs.
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS?
The instructors are the industry experts who possess not only in-depth knowledge but also hold professional knowledge. The quality of training can be anticipated by the fact that Madrid Software Trainings is also serving as the corporate partners of the big brand Shopclues. The institute has special focus on the interview preparation which helps students to get the real exposure. Any student who thinks that it is very hard to enter the MNCs can easily overcome his fear after studying hadoop course from the institute. Reason being that the instructors provide proper training and students get guidance on every step by industry experts.
- Trainers are carefully hired and they are backed by working experience in reputed companies like Infosys, KPMG, HCL and Accenture
- Rich experience of 6 and more years helps the trainers to get well-versed with the practical aspects of the technology
- The best part of the training provided at the institute is that it is devised according to the current market needs. On the completion of the training, students become confident.
- The instructors make sure to provide daily assignments to the student to hone their learning skills. This way, not only students get theoretical knowledge but also get practical know-how of the technology.
HOW MUCH SALARY ONE CAN EXPECT AFTER COMPLETION OF BIG DATA HADOOP COURSE?
There is no doubt about the fact that a person can expect good salary after completion of Big Data Hadoop Course. According to a Global Recruiting Source, the average salary for big data professionals is around 50% higher than of the IT professionals. The average salaries here are only for possessing big data skills including Hadoop and Spark. For skilled professionals with in-deep analytical capabilities, the salaries are higher. IT professionals having analytical skills can easily expect more hike in their salaries.
- The average salary can be assumed for big data professionals is around 8.5 lakhs INR
- In case of managing roles, the managers can expect an average of whopping 16 lakhs
- Data scientists with Hadoop skills can earn an average salary of 12 lakhs under the non-managerial roles
- When it comes to managerial positions, they can easily earn an average salary of 18 lakhs
Many reputed organizations in India are now looking forward to match the huge hikes in the industry that professionals are expecting. Switching careers to recruit the expert in the big data space is in demand nowadays. That is why adding Hadoop skills to your career portfolio can help you bag some of the most rewarding opportunities across the world.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES FOR UNDERTAKING BIG DATA HADOOP COURSE?
It has been realized that Big Data is enormous and it is the current driving employment growth. Here the question arises what kind of aptitude one should have before undertaking the Big Data Hadoop course. Big Data jobs mainly oblige an exhaustive reach of aptitudes. The uplifting news for tech-adroit drive clients and business-clients is that a lot of the employments do not oblige in only your face programming talent. But rather than oblige business or other particular information and of course learning of the various analytic tools.
Here are some of the particular abilities which can offer great assistance. These include learning of:
- Data mining as well as machine learning methods
- Information warehousing
- Organized all types of unstructured databases
- ETL (concentrate, decipher, load)
- Information visualization tools
Having these skills definitely helps you but that does not mean that freshers cannot undertake Hadoop training. Any graduate, who is passionate about the Big Data and Hadoop, can get the training from the scratch because learning has no limit. It is good to have little knowledge of the programming languages like Java or any other. But the Hadoop course provides the prerequisites courses often as a complementary with Big Data Hadoop Course.
Best course content with complete practical training by industry experts. Best place to learn Blockchain Technology in Delhi.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to learn Blockchain Technology from one of the best Institute in Delhi.
Madrid Software Trainings is the best Blockchain Technology Institute in Delhi.
Madrid Software Trainings is the best place to train in Blue Prism. The faculty has a 5-10 years experience in training students and is knowledgeable. They put special emphasis on getting the basics right and they are really supportive and put extra effort where it’s needed to help their students to overcome any obstacles they may come across. The teachers helped me through my training as well as help me make better career options.
I completed my Blue Prism training programme from Madrid Software Trainings, and have been successfully employed in a Multi-National Bank. The course content is designed keeping in mind the industry standards and is highly suitable for starting a successful career in the field of automated software. The training involves rigorous practice in practical and real-life situations to simulate actual situations and projects which give the students ample time and opportunity to be adept at using the software.
I am very thankful to Madrid Software Trainings for getting me interested into the wonderful field of robotic automation software. The technology is new and revolutionary and as such the demand for Blue Prism professionals is very high allowing me to fill in the blank in the market and be a highly sought-after professional. The presence of this training programme allowed me to get into my dream line of work where I can code and try various things while the automated software does its work.