BECOME A CERTIFIED HR GENERALIST PROFESSIONAL 4.5/5 (based on 500+ reviews)
HR Generalist Training Programme
A HR Generalist is a key professional in an organization who takes care of all the human resources function. Majorly, a HR generalist takes charge of the day-to-day management of various HR operations. These include taking care of administration policies, gaining knowledge of various procedures and ensuring to implement the various programs within the organization. Working as a HR Generalist can bag many career opportunities to grow in HR field. It is the most useful and highly valued skills for any organization. Madrid Software Trainings provide the best HR generalist training that ensures candidates to be picked by top organizations in India.
What will make you an expert in HR Generalist Programme?
Our classroom programmes are carefully crafted for students of all backgrounds and experiences.
Learn from Experts
Our Trainers come with a lot of experience and have proven expertise in the domain they teach.
Our stress is always on the Practical experience in our Training Programmes.
We have designed assignments in such a manner that it will complement your classroom study.
We all have heard that ‘Practice makes a man perfect’. We’ll ensure that you practice enough.
Earn a certificate
Complete the Programme and earn an Industry accepted Certificate. Boost your Career with the Certificate!
HR Generalist course highlights!
On completion of HR generalist training, candidates are expected to meet the following objectives:
- Complete understanding of HR operations
- Knowledge of HR plans for all employees
- Complete understanding of personnel procedures and policies
- Knowledge of goals and objectives in different departments
- Understanding of company’s compensation programs
- Learning the claims resolution and other kinds of benefits administration
- Design job listings and conducting recruiting interviews
- Conducts exit interviews and provide counseling when required
- Knowledge of writing evaluations to meet departmental goals
- Complete understanding of maintaining records by specifying confidential information
Components of HR Generalist
Q & A
WHO CAN JOIN HR GENERALIST PROGRAMME?
You are required to be educated to degree level. You should also hold qualifications related to human resources. This is a very responsible role and excites those who enjoy planning and developing systems. Therefore, it demands to have the real attention to detail but mainly apt for someone who is interested in enhancing the personal growth of the organization’s people. Working as a Human Resources Generalist can bring you various career opportunities to move towards the HR function as the skills gained is considered as some of the most valued skills for any organization. Hence, you can expect a rewarding career in the HR field.
WHAT ARE THE JOB ROLES IN HR GENERALIST?
- Human Resources Assistant-As a HR Assistant, you work closely with HR manager and are guided by him to perform various tasks in organization.
- Human Resources Generalist-A HR Generalist can work independently or within a team. He is responsible for undertaking multiple operations that help to achieve business goals.
- Human Resources Manager-HR Manager is a senior position which demands couple of years’ experience in the HR field. He usually has a team which is guided by HR manager.
- Human Resources Director-This is the senior most position in HR field that is responsible for making decision for the organization’s betterment. Various HR professionals work under him.
- Human Resources Recruiter-A HR recruiter is responsible for conducting interviews, counseling and payroll processing operations within the organization.
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS?
The instructors at Madrid Software Trainings are the industry experts who possess sound knowledge and are backed by years of experience. The quality of training can be assured by the fact that the institute is also serving as the corporate partners of the most reputed brand Shopclues. The institute offers special attention on interview preparation which assists candidates to get the real exposure. Any student who is scared of entering MNCs can easily overcome the fear after completing course from the institute. Trainers have working experience in reputed companies like Infosys, KPMG, HCL and Accenture. The instructors ensure to provide daily assignments to the students to hone their skills.
HOW MUCH SALARY ONE CAN EXPECT AFTER COMPLETION OF HR GENERALIST COURSE?
On completion of HR Generalist course, one can expect a good package in hand as a fresher. It starts from 3 Lacks per annum to 20 LPA depending on the location and expertise you have. The average pay for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist is Rs 5 Lacks per year. Experience is the strong factor that may influence your salary for this job. Most people prefer to shift in other jobs after having 10 years’ experience in this field as it opens the doors of opportunities in senior positions as well. A skill in Performance Management is also related with high salary for this job.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES FOR UNDERTAKING HR GENERALIST COURSE?
If you wish to have a career in HR, you are required to have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. However, it can be equivalent in Business, Human Resources or Organization Development or equivalent. Master’s degree is preferred but it is not mandatory to have. A simply graduate person can enroll for HR generalist course if he enjoys this profession and want to make it big in HR industry. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is preferred, not required. The role includes a host of exciting responsibilities and is best for someone who enjoys taking up multiple tasks on day to day basis.
Madrid Software Trainings is the best place to learn PHP. The experienced and intelligent faculty has great knowledge and are always ready to help the students. I was able to approach them for any issues related to the language and they were able to guide me in the most simple of ways.
I completed my PHP training programme from Madrid Software Trainings, and have been successfully employed in an IT MNC. My time at Madrid helped me adjust to the industry workload and quality expectation and I have been able to provide quality web development for projects.
I am very thankful to Madrid Software Trainings for providing me with such an excellent opportunity to find a career in web designing. This course has made me proficient in both core PHP and advance PHP and has helped me create quality web applications.